POLICIES FOR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
Stand Up Events Facebook/Instagram/Twitter
This section sets out the Policies that apply to your use of the Stand Up Events (“Stand Up”) social media accounts (“Social Media”)
- Facebook/Instagram/Twitter Acceptable Use Policy
- Facebook/Instagram/Twitter Privacy Statement
1. Facebook/Instagram/Twitter Acceptable Use Policy
This user policy is in addition to any user policy or terms and conditions imposed by the Facebook/Instagram/Twitter host.
As a user of the Stand Up Facebook/Instagram/Twitter pages you may express your views, comments, ideas, insights, and criticisms about our organisation. At the same time, you should show courtesy and respect to others and must not use the wall to abuse others, expose others to offensive or inappropriate content, or for any unlawful purpose.
Please be aware that Stand Up may change this policy at any time.
When using the Stand Up Facebook wall, please ensure that you:
- do protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information of either yourself or of others in your posts to the wall (for example, names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers)
- do represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person
- do not be abusive, harass or threaten others
- do not make defamatory or libellous comments
- do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language or images
- do not use obscene or offensive language
- do not post material to the wall that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
- do not post multiple versions of the same view to the wall or make excessive postings on particular issue
- do not promote commercial interests in your posts to the wall
- do not include internet addresses or links to websites, or any email addresses in your post to the wall
- do not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organisations
- do not encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, provincial, national or international law or regulation anywhere in the world do not incite hatred on the basis of any personal characteristic, including on the basis of race, gender, marital or domestic status, disability, sexuality or age
- do not identify matters that are currently the subject of legal proceedings or would break a court’s non-publication order
- do not make comments that are irrelevant to Stand Up.
Stand Up reserves the right to enforce this Acceptable Use Policy at its discretion. It may remove any posted messages that it considers to be in breach of this policy and may also block or delete you as a user if it considers that that you have breached this policy.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Facebook/Instagram/Twitter Privacy Statement
Stand Up records any information posted to its Facebook/Instagram/Twitter page and uses that information for the purpose of administering its Facebook/Instagram/Twitter page and considering and/or addressing any comments made.
No attempt will be made to further identify individuals except where authorised or required by law. Stand Up is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of Facebook/Instagram/Twitter or any linked websites.
Material on the Stand Up Facebook and Instagram pages has been submitted by users of those pages.
Stand Up accepts no responsibility whether express or implied for the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information posted on Stand Up’s Facebook or Instagram pages or its relevance and suitability for any purpose.
Stand Up does not endorse or otherwise support any view and opinion posted by a user or contributor on the Stand Up Facebook and Instagram pages.